Gain tools and skills that are useful now and in future professional endeavors.
The ping of a new text message. The arrival of a new email. Professionals are aware of the most common interruptions to their workday, the impact of those disruptions, and even some methods for managing these intrusions. However, people are often unaware of the less well-known, yet equally sabotaging, time wasters and distractions. This course will help professionals discover these subtle impediments, identify ones that impact their workday, and decide how to address the most prominent ones. This fast-paced program highlights tools and skills that are useful now as well as in future professional endeavors.
Janice Russell, COC, CPO-CD
Minding Your Matters
- Founder and coach in Janice Russell Coaching
- Supports ambitious people during a significant transition in their life go from overwhelmed to feeling in control of what once felt uncontrollable
- Specialty is helping people with brain-based conditions, autoimmune diseases, or body-based medical diagnoses to optimize their time, manage their paperwork, and create a space they love through individual coaching sessions, support between coaching calls, personal development exercises, and curated resources
- Productivity and organizing presentations given in a variety of industries including financial, military, pharmaceutical, law, software, and realty
- Quoted in USA Today and the Raleigh News & Observer
- Published business blog and newsletter since 2007
- Guest appearances on NBC and CBS affiliates
- Multiple leadership positions in the Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD) and the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO)
- Certified Organizer Coach through the Institute for Applied Coaching, Certified Professional Organizer in Chronic Disorganization from the Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD), and Time Management and Productivity Certificate of Study from the ICD
- M.Ed. degree, Vanderbilt University; B.A. degree, Duke University
- Can be contacted at 919-467-7058, [email protected], or http://www.linkedin.com/in/janicerussell
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.