Learn how to properly handle resignations and the aftermath once an employee departs your organization.
This topic will cover the ins and outs of handling departing employees - whether voluntarily leaving or being asked to go. Learn the potential liability and impact of performance evaluations, disciplinary documentation, and internal investigations. Discover how to avoid the perception of improper motivation when you are forced to terminate an employee.
Peter E. Hansen
- Senior Counsel, SmithAmundsen
- Defends employers against claims of discrimination and retaliation under the state and federal laws, including the ADA, ADEA, FMLA, FLSA, IHRA, and Title VII
- Represents clients in all phases of state, federal, and administrative agency litigation and government hearings
- Works with employers of all sizes in many different industries, including security, construction, health care, and nonprofit
- Co-author, Illinois Employment Forms-Online Version (available through the Illinois Chamber of Commerce); associate editor, Kane County Bar Briefs Magazine
- Member of the Illinois State Bar Association, Wisconsin State Bar Association, and Kane County Bar Association
- J.D. degree, Marquette University Law School
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 630-587-7971
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.