Learn how to increase diversity in the workplace through improved recruitment and hiring practices.
This topic will provide information and knowledge on specific ways to enhance and increase workplace diversity recruitment and hiring practices. You should leave the presentation with a newly acquired skill set that allows you to apply what has been learned immediately. Case studies will be utilized along with 'how to's' as well. T. Hensley 'Ted' Williams, J.D., will share with you how to identify, acknowledge, and properly address and implement viable diversity recruitment efforts that yield measurable results in the workplace. This is particularly so for those employers who can't seem to find and/or keep talented diversity candidates and employees. New techniques and strategies will be advanced to combat and eradicate low yield and/or unsuccessful diversity recruitment efforts. Ted will share with you the critical importance of C-Suite leadership's active participation and support of this critical component to 21st century workplace strategies and techniques to become or remain competitive in today's global marketplace where everyone (up until now) is hunting for the same talent in the same old places.
These new techniques include: looking for outcomes; identifying, describing and addressing diversity recruitment within your experience and purview; exploring how to ask yourself and others to share their experience with diversity recruitment and when they did something right or wrong with it; learning when, where, and how to lead in the diversity recruitment arena; and learning how to use the past, present and future when introducing addressing and confronting diversity recruitment throughout the workforce, workplace and industry.
T. Hensley (Ted) Williams, J.D.
The Williams Group
- Noted HR consultant, speaker, and trainer with a national clientele in 21+ industries
- Coupled with his demonstrated HR experience, he also has a legal background, which allows him to marry organizational and operational imperatives with the legal impacts of workplace/workforce decisions
- Keynote and session speaker at national and regional conventions of professional and trade organizations
- Professional expert for both plaintiff’s and defendant’s bars
- Onsite investigator for client companies regarding discrimination, harassment, and ethics
- Online and on-site webinar/workshop leader on topics that include leadership, supervision conflict resolution, hiring and firing, performance, discrimination, harassment, legal updates, and wage and salary issues
- Facilitator for corporate board and executive retreats
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.