Gain an understanding of how to pair features and benefits to your customers' needs and wants.
Companies have a 70% chance of selling to existing customers, while the probability of selling to a new prospect is only about 10%. Studies have also shown that people are more likely to pay more if they receive great customer service. People that have a negative customer service experience are only 40% likely to be repeat customers. Clearly, good customer support leads to stronger loyalty among clients, while bad customer support can cause people not to purchase, cease patronizing a business or drive them to a competitor. Satisfied customers are valuable sources of referrals. Aligning sales and customer service teams will improve overall customer experiences and help increase cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
Many businesses separate their sales and customer service functions. This has been the traditional thinking behind sales teams that focus on bringing in new customers while the customer service teams focus on retaining them. Instead of treating customer support as the end of the customer journey, it should be treated as an opportunity to restart and recharge the customer cycle. Strategies that emphasizes the importance of sales and customer service integration can make significant improvements in business success. Forward-thinking organizations align their sales and customer service teams to improve the consumer experience. For this to be successful, both teams need to agree that the end goal is the same - a positive customer experience. When sales and customer service are viewed as a collaborative partnership, exponential growth can be achieved. This topic will help you gain a fresh perspective on aligning these important functions. It will also teach you how to develop a process for working with customers across teams.
More Program Information
More Program Information
Larry Hammond, Sr.
- Principal with V1H Consulting
- Through his workshops, strategy sessions and keynote addresses, he focuses on helping organizations that are stuck in the way it has always been done, thinking without ever achieving true satisfaction, to transform
- By producing an organizational culture that creates a contagious leadership environment, he helps them to achieve maximum performance, increase employee retention, and heightened employee engagement
- More than 20 years of senior leadership, coaching, training and development experience
- Mentor in business, marketing, sales, human resources, entrepreneurship and leadership in public agencies and community organizations
- Facilitated management and employee feedback sessions
- Coaches leaders and managers in public and private industry around team building and culture development
- Developed, delivered and evaluated a variety of training seminars, including, customer service, change management, strategic planning leadership development and public speaking
- Provided leadership training to Leadership Pasadena, a leadership program that empowers, inspires and connects leaders who strengthen a diverse community
- Designed, developed and delivered management and leadership programs for managers in the public, private and nonprofit sectors that helped clients improve employee and organizational performance
- Certified in Managing Organizational Change (MOC)
- 34 strong certified strengths coach
- M.A. degree in public administration, The Tseng College; graduate, international, at California State University, Northridge; B.S. degree, Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA; also completed graduate courses in public administration from Catholic University, Washington, D.C. and in information technology, University of the District of Columbia
- Can be contacted at 626-379-4108 or [email protected]
More Program Information
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Access to all training products for one year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.