Learn how to identify and avoid common pitfalls in a pay equity process.
Compensation experts work hard to ensure pay equity, but most, if not all, compensation studies are only 50% complete. How can this be? Broadly, there are two major forms of compensation analysis: (1) external (benchmarking) and (2) internal (statistical pay equity). The vast majority of compensation experts do not understand the important relationship shared between these two forms of compensation analysis. Moreover, they do not know that employers must have both external and internal pay equity.
This presentation will explain the two forms of compensation analysis and provide focused training on internal (statistical) pay equity methods. Specifically, this presentation will explain basic statistical methods applied in internal pay equity studies, along with a live demonstration. Importantly, this presentation will explain how external and internal compensation studies rely on each other to provide employers with true 100% comprehensive pay equity outcomes. This topic is critical for employers to ensure their compensation system is truly balanced and equitable.
Dan Kuang, Ph.D.
Biddle Consulting Group, Inc.
- BCGi Distinguished Researcher and Fellow
- Focuses on pay equity, complex class action Title VII (and related), expert litigation support
- California Equal Pay Taskforce expert member
- Testified before United States Commission on Civil Rights on gender pay gap and participated in Joint Pay Equity Roundtable: NIG + OFCCP
- Author of various Law360 articles
- Education includes the University of California, Berkeley; The City University of New York, Baruch College; and Portland State University
- Can be contacted at Biddle Consulting Group, 193 Blue Ravine, Suite 270, Folsom, CA 95630
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.