Learn how to identify red flags that increase your company's exposure to corruption risks.
This information will help those responsible for anti-corruption compliance gain a better understanding of the FCPA and how it may apply to their company. The material will discuss recent enforcement trends and elements of an effective anti-corruption compliance program. The material will also provide insight into identifying corruption/ bribery red flags across a business' global operations and focus on internal control red flags which the regulators have cited in recent enforcement actions.
- Director in PwC’s cyber, privacy and forensics practice in Washington, D.C.
- Over 12 years of experience conducting anti-corruption, forensic accounting and financial fraud investigations, disputes consulting services, and litigation support services
- Led numerous teams investigating allegations of anti-corruption violations in the Middle East and Europe
- Assisted with internal investigations for Fortune 150 companies facing SEC probes into their anti-corruption and accounting practices
- Evaluated the corporate policies and procedures, tested internal controls, including areas specifically related to proper segregation of duties and access control, and assisted in training employees on updated policies and procedures and the importance of governance and ethics in the workplace as part of these anti-corruption engagements
- Regularly speaks on topics relating to forensic accounting, conducting investigations, and anti-corruption compliance
- Certified Public Accountant and a Certified Fraud Examiner and holds membership of AICPA and ACFE
- M.A. degree in business administration, University of Maryland; B.S. degree in business administration, Lebanese American University, Lebanon
- Can be contacted at 240-893-3160 or [email protected]
- Senior Manager in the cyber, privacy and forensics practice at PwC’s office in Washington, D.C. and specializes in conducting forensic accounting investigations
- Worked on several client matters relating to forensics and fraud auditing and enhancing and monitoring corporate compliance programs
- Frequent speaker on topics related to forensic accounting, fraud auditing and anti-corruption compliance
- Delivered trainings and presentations on related topics for numerous clients and has been a regular guest speaker at various universities, including the University of Virginia, the George Washington University, and the Catholic University of America
- Certified Public Accountant (Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia) and a Certified Fraud Examiner
- Membership of AICPA and ACFE
- Master's degree in international management, King’s College London; M.Acc. degree, University of Virginia; bachelor's degree in management and diploma in economics, London School of Economics
- Can be contacted at 240-401-9213 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.