Gain an understanding of the potentially confusing statute and avoid the risk of compliance problems.
The Homeowners Protection Act (HPA) is one of the lesser-known consumer financial protection laws administered by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. As result, there is much less guidance available in regulations, administrative decisions or case law as compared to other consumer financial protection laws. This makes the risk of compliance problems or litigation more acute. This material is critical for financial services providers and their compliance and legal staffs to get a more thorough understanding of this relatively obscure and potentially confusing statute.
Stephen A. Fogdall
Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP
- Partner in the Philadelphia office of Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP
- Co-chair of Schnader’s Financial Services Litigation Practice Group
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of financial services litigation
- Frequent speaker on financial services litigation and compliance issues
- Author of several publications related to financial services
- J.D. degree, University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Can be contacted at 215-751-2581 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.