Learn how to develop and implement your compliance plan to limit the risk of failing a HIPAA security compliance audit.
Everyone who handles any electronic patient information should learn this information about compliance with the HIPAA security regulation. Learn what kinds of entities are covered under the HIPAA Security Rule, and find out how the rules have changed and will continue to change. You will hear the questions you are likely to be asked in a HIPAA security compliance audit and learn how to go about developing and implementing your compliance plan. Discover how information flow analysis and risk analysis can make sense of your compliance objectives and meet the privacy and security meaningful use required objective for funding qualification. You will also find out the top security issues health care information security professionals are wrestling with today and come away with a six-step plan to organize your security compliance project.
Lewis Creek Systems, LLC
- Founder and director of compliance services at Lewis Creek Systems, LLC
- Provides a complete suite of services related to information privacy and security regulatory compliance, including compliance reviews, information flow and risk analyses, technical security reviews, training and policy development services
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on health care information privacy and security, information management and disposal, and information security risk analysis
- Speaker at national conferences for the American Health Information Management Association and the Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange
- Recipient of the 2011 WEDI Award of Merit
- M.S. degree, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; B.S. degree, summa cum laude, University of Vermont
- Can be contacted at www.lewiscreeksystems.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.