Understand the rules and requirements applicable to federal grant and cooperative agreement funds.
This topic will provide you with a strong understanding of the rules and requirements applicable to federal grant and cooperative agreement funds, including subgranting and subcontracting federal dollars. This material will discuss intellectual property rights associated with federally funded work and how to protect those rights. This topic will also present details of key ethical requirements that come with federal funds.
Dismas N. Locaria, Esq.
- Partner in the office of Venable LLP
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of government contracts, but particularly in compliance matters, suspension and debarment, and mandatory disclosures
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous compliance matters, suspension and debarment, and mandatory disclosures
- Author of several publications related to the areas of compliance matters, suspension and debarment, and mandatory disclosures
- Vice chair of the ABA’s Public Contract Law Section Subcommittee on Debarment and Suspension
- J.D. degree, University of Maryland, School of Law
- Can be contacted at 202-344-8013 or [email protected]
Spencer P. Williams
- Associate in the office of Venable LLP
- Concentrates his practice in government contracts
- Advises clients on a variety of federal, state, and local procurement matters, with a focus on bid protests, contract disputes, corporate ethics and compliance, and due diligence
- From 2011 to 2014, he covered domestic economic policy as a legislative aide in the United States Senate
- J.D. degree, cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center; A.B. degree in classical studies, with honors, College of Charleston
- Can be contacted at 202-344-4268 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.