Learn to identify noncompliance with GLBA and possible regulatory actions.
The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, also known as the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999, was created to protect consumers' financial privacy. GLBA requires company's financial institutions to explain their information-sharing practices to their customers and to safeguard sensitive data. This course will go through the different components of GLBA, discussing the rules, consequences, enforcement, and having the right compliance program. If you are new to GLBA, this course is a must-have. If not, this is a great refresher!
- Brings over 25 years of wide-arranging experience in compliance, training, and regulations
- Currently the CEO of tweezzle, a virtual training company dealing with regulatory compliance; he is also an advisor to startups; most recently, he served as Head of Compliance Training at Bank of China, Macquarie Group’s Head of Americas Compliance Training, and JPMorgan Chase’s Compliance Training Manager; also worked for FINRA, a U.S. regulator, where he created Examiner University to train examiners on how to perform their function
- Advisor at the Global Compliance Institute (GCI)
- Master’s degree in finance; bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.