Defend against audits and understand the gambling tax reporting requirements for income and expenses along with the record keeping requirements.
With the recent supreme court ruling on the legalization of sports betting, more individuals are participating in all aspects of wagering. This has created a myriad of problems with reporting of income from legal casinos and professional and amateur gamblers attempting to deduct losses and expenses. This topic will help individuals and their professional advisors understand the IRS reporting requirements for income and expenses along with the record keeping requirements to prepare returns and defend against audits.
William M. Gerhardt, J.D., LL.M. Taxation
Gerhardt Law Firm, PLLC
- Tax consultant for Gerhardt Law Firm, PLLC
- Works with individual and entity taxpayers providing tax consulting and business advisory services in all facets of federal income taxation
- Represents clients in tax controversy and dispute resolution cases before the IRS and the U.S. Tax Court
- LL.M. degree in taxation, University of Florida College of Law; J.D. degree, St. Mary’s University School of Law; B.A. degree, Vanderbilt University
- Can be contacted at 210-239-1396 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.