Gain an understanding of the differences between trade secrets and patents on what can and should be done to protect them.
Many business owners and inventors who wish to protect their intellectual property do not always understand the difference between the types and what should and can be done to protect intellectual property, especially when it comes to trade secrets and design patents. This course helps business owners and inventors to understand the basic differences between the types of intellectual property and specifically the distinctions between trade secrets and design patents. The material also explains what can and should be done to protect trade secrets and design patents and the benefits that can flow from this protection.
Andrew G. Vicknair
D'Arcy | Vicknair, L.L.C.
- Founding Partner of D’Arcy | Vicknair, LLC in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Licensed to practice law in Louisiana, Texas, and New York
- Registered patent attorney with the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Practices intellectual property law and construction and surety litigation
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous topics, including intellectual property law (copyrights, trademarks, and patents), construction law, discovery in construction litigation, lien law, and liability claims against engineers
- Author of several publications related to the areas of intellectual property and construction law
- Member of numerous professional and civic organizations
- J.D. degree, Loyola Law School; B.S. degree in electrical and biomedical engineering, Louisiana Tech University
- Can be contacted at 504-636-8648 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.