Gain a better understanding of the export process and compliance requirements.
Doing business globally is challenging as well as full of opportunities. Many businesses get involved in exporting with very little knowledge of costs, regulations, compliance requirements, and logistics. They put their faith in one of the various types of intermediaries to manage the exporting process and step out of the picture. Unfortunately, the ultimate owner of responsibility for the export flow is the actual exporter, not an intermediary. It makes sense to understand the service you are buying to ensure quality performance at a fair cost.
This material gives you the tools to understand the exporting process, the various cost factors, and compliance requirements. It enables you to understand the export and logistics terminology, to ask pertinent questions, and to negotiate more effectively. It is important to learn before you take on exporting. This material has a lot to teach you.
New Directions Consulting Group
- Owner of New Directions Consulting Group
- Developer and presenter of programs that educate participants on how to improve supply and logistics processes
- Has been teaching logistics including exporting and importing for Union and Middlesex County Colleges as well as for the County College of Morris for several years
- Her global and supply chain courses have also been brought in-house in organizations and she has presented for several of the big freight forwarding companies located in the New Jersey area
- Her supply chain management programs include a focus on global sourcing and logistics along with the successful management of the importing and exporting processes
- Has spoken on capturing total landed costs in a global environment at conferences held by the Association of Supply Chain Management (APICS)
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on supply chain management including logistics, supply management logistics, inventory management, importing and exporting
- Author of Supply Chain Management and Total Cost of Ownership
- Member of APICS and Director of Education of the Institute for Supply Management-New Jersey Affiliate
- Can be contacted at 908-709-0656 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.