Understand the fundamentals of collection law and learn practices that are effective before and after a judgment is obtained.
When your firm obtains a judgment, do you know what comes next? Learn the fundamentals of collection law in this basic to intermediate level course. The material will review the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, what you should be doing before you obtain a judgment, and what remedies are available to enforce a judgment, including debtor's exams, wage and bank garnishments, and writs of execution. You will even get some skip tracing tips on where you can find valuable information.
Tina M. Ziegler, ACP
Hammerman & Hultgren, P.C.
- Advanced Certified Paralegal at Hammerman & Hultgren, P.C.
- Has worked in the area of collection law for 28 years
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on judgment enforcement
- Member and Past President, Paralegal Division of the Maricopa County Bar Association
- First non-attorney recipient of the Robert R. Mills Member of the Year Award from the Maricopa County Bar Association
- Bachelor of applied science degree, summa cum laude, Arizona State University; Associates degree in legal assisting, with high distinction, Phoenix College
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 602-445-3277
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.