Learn the importance of a well-implemented employee recognition program to help your organization succeed.
Recognition is the #1 thing employees say their managers could do better. Although companies spend billions of dollars on employee engagement and recognition each year, only 34% of American employees are engaged. This topic will help you understand recognition best practices as well as the foundational elements to create a recognition strategy that moves the needle in employee engagement and your bottom line. The material also explains the top goals for employee recognition and the psychology behind why it's so important for your organization.
R. Scott Russell, CRP
C.A. Short Company
- Vice President of Engagement Strategies at C.A. Short Company (Marketing/Media/Engagement)
- Past President of Recognition Professionals International (2020)
- Senior Facilitator of the Certified Recognition Professional course via RPI
- Content contributor for C.A. Short Blogs, Newsletter and host of the All-In Employee Podcast
- Member of RPI/IMA, SHRM, NSC & Site Global
- Certifications in online marketing, loyalty marketing, recognition, and engagement
- Can be contacted at 704-482-9591 x2267 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.