Clear up questions on the effects that Form W-4 has on payroll.
This course is designed for any payroll or human resources professional responsible for collecting and processing the Form W-4 Withholding Certificate. This material will provide you with valuable information to ensure you understand the changes to the new form and how those changes relate to payroll. In addition, you will gain new or refreshed knowledge regarding handling employee questions, recordkeeping, and processing new forms.
Veronica B. King, CPP, PB
Pay-Pro Business and Consumer Resources
- Owner of Pay-Pro Business and Consumer Resources, offering payroll consulting and services
- Executive director of Payroll and Tax Services at the Virginia Commonwealth University
- Adjunct Professor at Virginia Commonwealth University (Student Success Courses); Adjunct Professor at Prince George’s Community College, offering the Pay Train Level 1 and Level 2 certification courses for the APA
- Has been in the payroll profession since 1998
- Worked with some of the top known companies as an employee, consultant, or trainer, such as Trader Publishing Company, The Johns Hopkins Health System, and the Department of the Defense
- Obtained the American Payroll Association Certified Payroll Professional designation via self-study in 2004
- M.S. degree in professional accounting/taxation emphasis, Strayer University; B.S. degree in business management, Hampton University
- Can be contacted at 443-220-3242
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.