Understand OSHA enforcement practices and regulatory requirements pertaining to forklifts.
More than 100 people per year die in forklift accidents on the job and thousands more are injured. Forklift overturns are the primary cause of fatalities involving this equipment (25%) but co-workers can also be injured when struck or crushed by a forklift. This topic will outline OSHA expectations for compliance, as well as best practices that conform with consensus and industry standards of care. The information will also outline how to inspect forklifts and effectively train equipment operators to avoid injuries and reduce liability.
Adele L. Abrams, Esq., ASP, CMSP
Law Office of Adele L. Abrams P.C.
- President, Law Office of Adele L. Abrams PC
- Practice represents employers in OSHA, MSHA, and other regulatory and employment law matters
- Instructs on employment law at the University of Colorado and the Catholic University of America
- Regular speaker at conferences of NSC, ASSP, and various trade and bar associations
- Co-author of the textbooks The Safety Professional’s Handbook and Construction Safety Management & Engineering (both published by ASSP)
- Member of NSC, ASSP, SHRM, American Bar Association, and several professional groups in mining and construction
- Admitted to practice before multiple state bars, federal courts, and the U.S. Supreme Court
- J.D. degree, George Washington University; B.S. degree, University of Maryland, College Park
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 301-613-7498
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.