Learn how to perform forensic schedule analysis, so you can proactively prevent claims and resolve disputes.
One of the primary reasons for project claims and disputes is schedule delays. This course will review how early detailed forensic schedule delay analysis, presented clearly and convincingly, can provide a detailed and calculated assessment of the cost and responsibility that helps resolve issues and conflicts on projects.
Arcadis will share essential forensic scheduling techniques and demonstrate how to use them in schedule review and analysis to improve project completion durations.
Gregory K. Holness, Esq.
- Operations Director in Arcadis’ Contract Solutions group
- Nearly 30 years of experience in construction and construction disputes, including dozens of mediations, arbitrations, and litigations
- Professional engineer and attorney
- Proficient in forensic schedule analysis and delay/disruption/acceleration claims evaluation
- Previously worked for a Department of Transportation, a large design-build subcontractor, and several law firms
- Can be contacted at 860-817-7771 or [email protected]
- Senior Scheduler/Claims Analyst in Arcadis’ Contract Solutions group
- More than 20 years of diversified project experience across a wide range of industry sectors
- Performs schedule reviews for complex transportation, infrastructure, and building projects, advising clients of potential project delivery risks
- Performs forensic delay analyses for construction
- Prior to joining Arcadis, he spent his career in the upstream oil and gas industry, transport infrastructure, and defense projects
- Former member of the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF)
- Can be contacted at 213-797-5300 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.