Gain an understanding of the production, distribution, and retailing of food within your desired markets.
Gain an understanding of the production, distribution, and retailing of food within your desired markets. The production, distribution, and retailing of food (including restaurant operations) is America's largest industry representing more than 20% of America's GDP. It is difficult to imagine a major law firm that does not have food industry clients. The most sweeping changes in the regulation of America's food supply in the last 75 years are currently underway. Whatever you, as a lawyer, knew about the food business prior to 2015 is now significantly obsolete. It is essential that practicing business lawyers understand the most important aspects of the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2010.
Charles F, Woodhouse
Woodhouse Shanahan PA
- Attorney with Woodhouse Shanahan PA
- Practice focuses on U.S. food law and regulation, Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), compliance, produce safety, food import regulation, food recall management, food industry risk-based preventative controls, and the regulation of food contact packaging materials
- Author of Chapter on International Regulation of Food and Food Contact Materials in the American Bar Association’s “Food Law: A Practical Guide” (2021)
- J.D. degree, Rutgers; M.B.A. degree, Wharton; M.S. degree in food safety, Michigan State; M.S. degree in packaging, Michigan State; B.A. degree, Dartmouth; current graduate student in soil and water sciences, research focus: pathogen contamination of fresh produce via soil and irrigation water transmission vectors, University of Florida
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.