Learn how self-auditing your FMLA program can lead to improved compliance.
Most HR professionals know that FMLA is a complicated law that possesses a host of administrative compliance challenges. Whether you are reviewing and updating your policy or operating procedures and/or coordinating with the employee on leave and their managers/supervisors, the FMLA can be difficult and challenging for even the most experienced HR Professional. This topic will provide you information on how to audit your companies FMLA practices and procedures to ensure compliance with the law and best practices.
James R. Hays
Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
- Partner in the Labor & Employment Practice Group of Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
- Practice is national and focuses on management labor and employment law
- Represents clients in employment litigation in federal and state courts, as well as various arbitration forums, and in proceedings before various administrative agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the United States Department of Labor, and state agencies throughout the United States
- Regularly counsels clients on preparation and administration of personnel policies and employment strategies and compliance with WARN, FMLA, ADA, COBRA, and other federal and state labor statutes
- Has been recognized by Super Lawyers as a New York Super Lawyer, 2013-2018
- Regularly publishes and speaks on topics of concern and interest to employers
- J.D. degree, New York Law School; B.A. degree, Catholic University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.