Learn to create a workable budget that supports personal goals and priorities and minimize financial crises and stress.
Many people struggle with their personal finances. Unfortunately, they don't know where to turn when this struggle becomes a stressful personal financial crisis. This topic will help people create a workable budget that supports their personal goals and priorities. You will learn how to factor all expenses into your budget in order to minimize the surprise expenses that can cause financial crises and stress. Other topics that will be discussed include how to track, review, and minimize expenses. This includes a review of how to get better credit card deals and how to work with your insurance agent to maximize your insurance plans. You will also learn tips on how to minimize your expenses through innovative collaboration with their friends, family, and community.
Alison Hinson MBA, LLC
- Owner of Money Matters – Expert Answers to Financial Questions (alisonhinson.com)
- TV host, radio host, and writer on financial topics
- Maine Association of Broadcasters Radio News Award, Third Place, Public Affairs
- Creator of a 6-week and 10-week program to help people manage their finances
- On-air host, business college adjunct faculty member, certified business teacher
- Author of multiple articles on personal financial topics
- MBA degree, Ohio University
- Can be contacted at 207-671-1491 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.