Learn how to leverage accounting data to focus energies that will drive significant savings for your entire organization.
The rising need to access and analyze real-time operational, financial, and non-financial data provides an opportunity for finance and accounting leaders to become visionaries. Launching a carefully constructed digital or financial transformation strategy enables improved interaction between technology and humans for making rapid and smart business decisions. While some finance organizations may still view digitization as an emerging concept, progressive financial leaders are quickly realizing new efficiencies and increased business value through their investments in digital transformation. Adding flame to the fire is the uncertain economic environment. Many organizations are struggling with this fact and are starting to plan for a variety of scenarios to combat inflation, cost of growth, variability in revenue, and the need for operational flexibility and optimization with the expectation of continued uncertainty.
MorganFranklin Consulting, LLC
- Leads MorganFranklin Consulting’s finance transformation practice
- Focuses around driving efficiency and effectiveness across the entire corporate function of an enterprise, which includes: internally driven periodic transformation activity, those driven by transactional events (mergers, acquisitions, carve-outs, IPO and SPAC readiness), as well as everything from standing up and optimizing finance functions for mid-tier companies to redesigning and implementing national and global target operating model and business process optimization projects for Fortune 50 companies
- Has received several awards including: MorganFranklin Way Winner, 2020; EY Americas Award for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 2017; EY Americas FAAS Leader of ‘Highest Performing Team’, 2016; and Australia Day Award for Innovation, 2013
- Certified Public Accountant in New York
- B.Com degree, Accounting, Australian National University
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.