Gain a better understanding of the rules and requirements of federal contractors paid sick leave.
Satisfying the Final Rule and Order is no easy task for covered employers. This is particularly true for employers that are already subject to one or more of the existing state and local paid sick leave laws. This topic will help you understand the compliance requirements of the Final Rule and Order and help you navigate your way through this complex area to ensure that your workplace meets all paid leave requirements by having updated policies and compliance standards so key terms and requirements are understood and followed.
Ralph R. Smith, 3rd, Esq.
Capehart & Scatchard, P.A.
- Shareholder and co-chair of the Labor and Employment Department of the law firm of Capehart & Scatchard, P.A.
- Concentrates practice in the areas of labor and employment law and complex commercial litigation
- Represents companies in all kinds of labor and employment-related litigation in the federal and state courts of New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Regularly counsels clients on issues of compliance with both federal and state employment laws, including those that impact the area of employee background checks and dealing with arrested employees
- Lectures widely and frequently writes in the field of labor and employment law
- Served as an adjunct professor at The Widener University Graduate School of Business, teaching labor and employment law
- Member of the New Jersey Federal Bar Association; the New Jersey State Bar Association; the Historical Society of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey; and the Camden County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Committee
- Former barrister instructor for the Camden County Inns of Court; former board member and legislative chair of the Society of Human Resource Management, Philadelphia Chapter; and a qualified mediator for the New Jersey Superior Court
- J.D. degree, cum laude, Temple University School of Law; B.A. degree, magna cum laude, Temple University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 856-914-2079
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.