Learn about the new FCC rules to speed 5G cell deployment that significantly affect small cell towers, cell towers on municipal property, and cell tower zoning.
Learn about the new FCC rules to speed 5G cell deployment that significantly affect small cell towers, cell towers on municipal property, and cell tower zoning. This topic covers recent FCC rulings which significantly affect cell tower leasing and permitting by municipalities, especially for small cell towers in the rights of way, shot clocks and fees to act on cell zoning requests. The rulings cover all cell sites nationwide (not just 5G) by preempting state and local laws and practices which the FCC views as hindering this deployment. As a result of this information, you will understand these new FCC rulings, their background and impact, options for municipalities on how to respond, as well as the bases for legal challenges to these rulings.
John W. Pestle, Esq.
- Chair of the Telecommunications Group at Varnum LLP law firm
- Representing property owners nationwide on cell leases for 27 years
- Helped clients sell over 100 cell leases
- Graduate of Harvard, Yale, and Michigan Law School
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 616-336-6725
Jonathan L. Kramer, Esq.
Telecom Law Firm, P.C.
- Senior partner at Telecom Law Firm, P.C. with offices in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Seattle
- Attorney admitted in California and New Mexico
- Wireless leasing and zoning experience for more than 25 years
- Radio frequency telecom engineer for more than 40 years
- Doctor of Law and Policy, Northeastern University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 310-312-9900, ext. 121
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.