Understand Metro2®, eOscar, and your compliance requirements for consumer credit reports within the CFPB.
Like many consumer protection statutes, the Fair Credit Reporting Act presents unique compliance challenges for creditors and other data furnishers of consumer credit information. From responding to disputes made through the various credit bureaus to direct consumer disputes, your company must have the right policies and procedures in place to comply with the law and recent CFPB mandates. This topic will provide a step-by-step discussion on how to respond to various types of consumer credit report disputes and show you how to establish best practices and policies that will keep your company in compliance.
Matthew D. Urban
Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., L.P.A.
- Managing attorney of the credit union group in the Pittsburgh office of Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., L.P.A.
- Oversees all facets of credit union collection, litigation, and compliance work across Pennsylvania
- Practices in consumer collections, focusing on general consumer collection and litigation matters
- Member of the Allegheny County Bar Association
- Licensed in Pennsylvania and is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court (Western and Middle District of Pennsylvania)
- Serves as vice president in charge of education for the Pennsylvania Creditors’ Bar Association
- J.D. degree, Duquesne University School of Law; B.A. degree in history, magna cum laude, West Virginia University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.