Understand various industry guidelines relative to conditioning and cleaning the air.
This material will provide a helpful overview to understand various tools and concepts pertaining to the subject. You will also gain a better understanding of these concepts and how to get the most value from them cost-effectively.
The quality of the indoor air in buildings (IAQ) affects the health and productivity of the occupants. Some prevailing ideas about cleanliness and airflow in this age of COVID-19 have good value. Some are questionable at best - as are some products and systems. We will discuss various industry guidelines relative to conditioning and cleaning the air and what building owners and facility managers must do as buildings are re-opening and people return to work.
In addition, we will also discuss methods of paying for upgrades to reduce energy use.
James L. (Jim) Newman
Newman Consulting Group LLC
- One of the country’s most experienced energy efficiency and green building experts
- Known as the Dean of Green, regularly speaks to professionals, student groups, and the media about sustainability and green technology
- Owner/Managing Partner of Newman Consulting Group LLC (NCG), headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM), LEED Accredited Professional for Building Design and Construction (LEED AP BD+C), ASHRAE Distinguished Lecturer (DL), Operations and Performance Management Professional (OPMP), Building Energy Assessment Professional (BEAP), Fellow of the Engineering Society of Detroit (FESD), and a Fellow of ASHRAE
- Has received many awards over the years, a few of which are Green Leader by Corp! Magazine and the Detroit Free Press, Sustainable Community Champion by EcoWorks, and several from ESD, most recent were a Lifetime Achievement Award by the Detroit Chapter of BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association) in 2019, and Fellow of ASHRAE IN 2021
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.