Learn best practices and how to identify and analyze relevant ethical obligations.
The range of ethical issues that can arise for in-house corporate counsel continues to evolve with the growing complexity and regulation of business. In-house corporate counsel is increasingly being called upon to manage the company's conduct, governance, and compliance in ways that do not always fall clearly within the rules of professional responsibility. Business and commercial lawyers who function as outside counsel to corporations will also find this program useful when dealing with in-house counsel.
Miriam A. Ross, Esq.
MIRIAM ROSS & ASSOCIATES, LLC
- Corporate attorney Miriam Ross & Associates, LLC
- Focuses on ethics and compliance and a business advocate with extensive experience in business and corporate law
- Licensed to practice law in the states of Ohio, Michigan, and Rhode Island and is admitted to the U.S. District Court Rhode Island
- Decades of in-house counsel experience working for Fortune 100 companies and leading their ethics and compliance departments
- An adjunct law professor at Roger Williams University School of Law teaching regulatory compliance, transactional law, and election law
- Former chair of the Continuing Legal Education of the Rhode Island Bar Association
- Former co-chair of the Rhode Island Small Business Economic Summit sponsored by the U.S. Small Business Administration
- On the board and vice president of the Rhode Island Israel Collaborative, a nonprofit organization that fosters trade and business and academic exchange between Rhode Island and Israel
- J.D. degree, Cleveland State University-Marshall College of Law; B.A. degree, University of Michigan (in Ann Arbor)
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.