Gain an understanding of estate and trust administration disputes and methods to resolve them.
Trusts and estate practitioners, including fiduciary litigators, commonly face a variety of potential claims relating to wills. This topic will assist you in identifying the variety of typical claims from pre-probate to accounting claims, the nature of those claims, and practical tips for addressing such claims. This information will also provide a broad overview of dispute resolution methods, including party negotiations, mediation, arbitration, and litigation. This information is thus critical to litigations in the trusts and estate field.
Steven H. Holinstat
Proskauer Rose LLP
- Co-Head of Proskauer Rose LLP’s Fiduciary Litigation Group
- Proskauer has received Tier One Rankings for Trusts & Estates Litigation by U.S. News Rankings
- Has a broad and diverse background in all aspects of high-stakes commercial litigation
- One of the firm’s principal fiduciary litigators and is the lead litigator in a number of high-net-worth trust and estate matters and has developed a reputation for being adept at intervening and resolving challenging interfamily disputes before they escalate into full-blown litigation
- Aggressive and experienced trial lawyer; he has handled cases before federal and state courts around the country and numerous arbitrations before JAMS, the American Arbitration Association, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (formerly the National Association of Securities Dealers, or NASD), and the International Chamber of Commerce
- Published articles and lectured domestically and internationally on topics in the field of fiduciary litigation
- Fellow of ACTEC (the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel)
- Member of the Surrogate’s Court Committee of the NYS Bar Association and the Litigation Committee of the NYC Bar Association
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.