Discover the most effective way benchmarking metrics can help your business with its financial requirements.
Due to the evolution of the payroll department, payroll professionals are finding themselves in need of skills to continuously improve on the performance of payroll. This topic will give you a valuable start to begin benchmarking. You will learn how to begin to measure your performance and how to use that information to ensure your payroll department is on the leading edge of today's industry.
Dayna J. Reum, CPP, FPC
Dayna J. Reum
- Senior director of Payroll & HRIS at a major medical center in Chicago
- Has been heavily involved in the payroll field for more than 20 years
- Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, she moved on to be a payroll team leader at Honeywell Inc.
- During her time at Honeywell Inc., she obtained her Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) through the American Payroll Association
- Received several merit awards for customer service and acquisitions and divestiture
- Taught at the Metro Phoenix and Chicago American Payroll Association chapters meetings and the Arizona, Illinois, and Pennsylvania State Payroll Conference
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) through the APA
- Serves on the National American Payroll Association on the National Strategic Leadership Task Force, Government Affairs Task Force (PA local tax subcommittee)
- Received a citation of merit for her service along with being a gold pin member of the APA
- Certified in HR hiring and firing practices and is a Six-Sigma Greenbelt
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.