Learn strategies and approaches needed to effectively manage today's multigenerational workforce.
Generational diversity is no longer just a buzzword. We're seeing younger and younger individuals in positions of power and influence in the workforce. These days it's not uncommon for the power hierarchy to be reversed, with older individuals reporting to younger bosses. Managing someone older than you can be a challenge, but so is any power dynamic between two individuals with distinct personalities and backgrounds. This topic will provide you with the tools required to build relationships.
Managing someone older than you doesn't have to be an angst-ridden experience. Learning how to work with and manage all your employees (no matter the age) is essential to the success of your team and company. Being able to manage and motivate employees that have more experience than you means being able to put aside your ego and focus on understanding different views of those generations you manage. It is up to you to take the lead and create a climate in which older workers remain engaged and productive. This course focuses on providing you with the topics you need to learn to understand how other generations operate.
ARH Employee Training
- President of ARH Employee Training, working to create and customize employee soft skills training programs that fit the culture of her clients
- More than 20 years of training facilitation/learning and development career, developing custom soft skills employee programs, onboarding, and Train the Trainer experience
- Faculty member of the American Management Association where she trains communication skills
- Corporate trainer for Fortune 500 companies across the country and globally
- Partners with business coaches, HR leaders, and other business leaders to facilitate corporate and institutional training events
- Member of several professional organizations and has received numerous certifications
- Writes weekly articles on LinkedIn® Pulse that have garnered much recognition and an international following
- Can be contacted at [email protected]; http://www.linkedin.com/in/audreyhtraining138/; [email protected]; www.arhemployeetraining.com/; www.facebook.com/ARH-Employee-Skills
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.