Learn effective strategies to provide high-quality customer service over the phone.
Did you know you are limited to about 40 percent of your ability to get a message across over the telephone? Your customers don't have the benefit of a nice, firm handshake; they can't see a smile or how well you're dressed; no body language to read; no facial expressions for cues. You only have your attitude, audible senses, and vocal tone at work. As a result, your telephone communication skills are critical. Most of us draw mental pictures of our customers or prospects while on the telephone, often establishing long-term working relationships without having met them. Indeed, we are quick to visualize the person on the other end of the telephone without realizing that they are drawing a mental picture of us, too. How does the person on the other end of the line perceive you? Do you project professionalism? Are you perceived to be knowledgeable, confident, and competent? How well do you demonstrate characteristics that create an image your customers will remember with pleasure? Do you give the impression you will go the extra mile for customers?
Jeannie Davis will share tips, tricks, and techniques to help you present exactly the image you want each customer to have of you and your organization. You will learn what to do before you pick up the phone, how to solve problems without transferring the customer's call, how to determine what the customer really wants, and tips on handling situations where you need to transfer or give the customer unpleasant news.
Now Hear This, Inc.
- President, Now Hear This, Inc.
- More than 26 years helping people enhance interpersonal communication skills and improve telephone communication through keynote presentations, workshops, and seminars throughout the U.S.
- Lorman Education Services recognizes Jeannie as a Platinum Distinguished Faculty member since 2012
- Award-winning author of Beyond Hello: A Practical Guide For Excellent Telephone Communication and Quality Customer Service and contributing author in Real World Customer Service Strategies That Work
- Writer of numerous published articles and respected national authority on telephone communication for exceptional customer service
- 26-year professional member of the National Speakers Association (NSA); past president of the International Customer Service Association Colorado Chapter (ICSA)
- Creator of 4-pack audio CD learning series comprised of most requested keynote presentations
- Clients include Fortune 500 corporations and national association meeting planners
- Can be contacted at 303-337-1991or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.