Understand the latest developments in employment law and related government enforcement actions in Florida.
Employment law is complicated, and employers who make mistakes and violate the laws can face substantial liability. This is particularly true in Florida, which has a very active plaintiffs' bar and leads the nation in some types of employment lawsuits. Moreover, not only can employment laws set traps for the unwary, but also employment law continues to evolve, so employers who are compliant one year may not be compliant the next even if they do not change any of their policies. This presentation will explain recent developments in employment law and will provide practical tips for avoiding new traps and using developments to avoid potential liability.
Christopher M. Cascino
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Of counsel with Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Focuses his practice on helping employers faced with class or collective actions litigate to a successful conclusion
- In connection with litigation, offers practical advice to mitigate future risks
- During his more than 10 years of practice he has helped clients faced with FMLA retaliation, FLSA, ADA, and Title VII claims brought by current and former employees in, among other things, the logistics, health care, tech, retail, and restaurant industries
- J.D. degree, Harvard Law School; B.A. degree, summa cum laude, University of Notre Dame
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.