Get a step-by-step look at the laws and regulations surrounding the employment-based Green Card process.
With nonimmigrant visa status more difficult to obtain and maintain, and forward movement in the Visa Bulletin, there's now increased pressure on employers to ensure their valued foreign-born professionals both don't miss out on a Green Card or be at risk of not being able to renew their status. The only way to avoid some of the current issues with nonimmigrant processing is to offer a permanent solution through U.S. permanent residence. This material will give you the tools to understand how to best implement the Green Card process for at-risk employees and offer a stable long-term work opportunity for your client's employees.
David Zaritzky Brown
Brown Immigration Law, LLC
- Managing partner of Brown Immigration Law, LLC
- More than 20 years of blue-chip U.S. (and Canadian) immigration experience including stints in Toronto and Silicon Valley
- Practice focuses exclusively on U.S. business immigration matters, and supports clients with global needs
- Represented leading companies in many industries including high tech, bio/pharmaceutical, consulting and financial services, graphic arts, special effects, health care, scientific instruments, and is involved in counselling many Angel and VC backed startups on immigration issues
- Born in Canada and moved to the U.S. in late 2000, where he held a TN, H-1, and then permanent residence before becoming a U.S. citizen in 2008
- Can be contacted at 402-328-9899, [email protected], or LinkedIn in/david-zaritzky-brown-44b2631
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.