Gain a solid understanding of business reasons for monitoring employees and how to do so compliantly.
Gain a solid understanding of business reasons for monitoring employees and how to do so compliantly. The reasons for monitoring employees at work are as varied and different as the multitude of industries and companies present in our economy. One thing they all have in common is, despite the reason for monitoring, companies want to make sure their monitoring complies with the law and best practices for human resources. Monitoring employees can be beneficial for both the employer and employees, but often employees don't see it that way and complain about privacy infringement. This topic helps those responsible for making decisions about monitoring employees better understand the business reasons for monitoring employees and how to do it in compliance with the laws and practicalities of the workplace. This program will help you better decide who and what you want to monitor in your workplace and the best way to communicate that to employees to ensure they understand the reasons for the monitoring. Laying the foundation of why you monitor can eliminate the common claim of privacy violations by employees.
- HR consultant at AmeriBen/IEC Group
- Attorney and human resources expert with more than fifteen years of experience providing advice and recommendations to a wide range of businesses
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of labor and employment law
- Well-respected trainer and speaker on human resource and employment compliance issues having presented at more than 100 conferences
- Wrote several publications and articles related to the areas of management defense employment law
- J.D. degree, Order of the Coif, University of Oregon School of Law
- Can be contacted at 360-487-6838 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.