Learn how to identify employee behaviors that can lead to lawsuits if not properly addressed.
Many employers find themselves receiving the service of a lawsuit and begin to panic about how much it will cost to defend against the lawsuit, how much time employees will spend dealing with the lawsuit, and wondering how they wound up getting sued in the first place. This presentation will help identify employee behaviors that can lead to lawsuits if not properly addressed. In hindsight, it may be easy to identify how a lawsuit materialized, but proactive identification and management of certain employee behaviors can significantly mitigate legal risks. This workshop will help employers identify concerning employee behaviors, understand why those behaviors are concerning, and learn how to apply strategies that minimize legal risks.
Whitney Law Group, LLC
Kyle E. Cullen
- Associate Attorney with the Whitney Law Group, LLC
- Focuses on employment law and business litigation
- Member of the Massachusetts Bar Association
- Author of blog articles concerning the Massachusetts CROWN Act and Massachusetts’ proposed Ban on height and weight discrimination
- Member of various organizations and associations
- Graduate of New England Law and Worcester State University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 781-631-4400
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.