Learn how to set the expectations and the tone of this business relationship to make it successful.
Whether you are a member of senior leadership in a Fortune 500 company or the owner of a rapidly growing small business, there will come a time when you can't get everything done by yourself. You will feel pulled in multiple directions; you will be spending more time taking care of duties and not enough time working with current clients and meeting new ones. A person who is overwhelmed cannot be as effective for the organization, the team, or themselves as a person who has support. If you have found yourself at the point of saying, "no more" or "is this worth it," it might be time to bring on an executive assistant.
An executive assistant can help you move to the next step up the ladder through senior leadership or expanding your business to additional heights and success. It is you, the leader, that must set the expectations and the tone of this business relationship to make it successful. This presentation will help leaders determine the required tasks that must be completed, the character attributes, and the professional roles of their executive assistant. By thinking and working strategically with the executive assistant to determine goals and roles and then providing consistent follow-up and review, you will develop a scenario where you can shine in your role.
Cheryl Grazier, M.S.I.D., M.P.A.
Cheryl Grazier Consulting LLC
- Principal of Cheryl Grazier Consulting LLC, which offers customized learning and development programs designed to increase the leadership and management capability of individuals, teams, groups, and organizations
- Over 20 years of business experience in both the public and private sector as a trusted advisor in the areas of culture change, strategy implementation, program management, and team and leadership development
- Has worked in a variety of industries, including communications, government agencies, governmental contracting, and real estate
- Passionate about developing people skills and leadership capabilities for individuals and she specializes in exposing people’s hidden aptitudes and talents, which enables those individuals to develop their known and recently found strengths and abilities
- Most obvious qualities are her energy, compassion, inspiration, creativity, resourcefulness, enthusiasm, and passion for everything she does; by inspiring individuals and teams to be more than they think they can be, she launches individual and group productivity and morale to new levels; is never satisfied with the ‘that’s the way we’ve always done it’ approach, creates an atmosphere of innovation during her presentations
- Presents outstanding programs in the areas of leadership development, interpersonal communication skills, conflict management, performance management and conduct issues, and change management
- Holds several industry certifications, including MBTI, DiSC, and FIRO-B; also licensed as a real estate broker in both Missouri and Florida and holds a real estate instructors license in Florida
- Believes that positive thinking is one of the keys to unlocking an individual’s potential; has devoured the writings and learnings of Canfield, Carnegie, Covey, Hanson, Maxwell, Nightingale, Peale, and many others
- Loves sharing her positive attitude with others and knows that a facilitator is one who enables groups to succeed long after her program; as both a participant and a facilitator of numerous personal development meetings in the past, she is proud to guide others through a process that truly delivers what it promises
- Can be contacted at 904-392-3427, [email protected], or https://cherylgrazierconsulting.com/
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.