Learn successful and practical techniques to become a highly effective communicator.
Everyone has experienced some type of problems that have been stemmed by misunderstanding in the workplace as well as in our personal life as well. These misunderstandings cost organizations and individuals a loss in time, loss of money, and more importantly a loss of trust within the team. These misunderstandings occur for a variety of reasons including but not limited to unclear objectives, use of imprecise language, and nonverbal messaging that is not congruent with the verbal statement.
Training your teams to think about how they are verbally communicating with those around them on a daily, hourly, and even a minute-by-minute basis is one of the first steps your organization may provide to set the precedence of how important verbal communication is to the success of your organization. This topic will teach you the definition of verbal communication, why your words make a difference in your message, how nonverbal communication reinforces or negates your message, and ten strategies to engage your personnel in building positive relationships with their audience.
Cheryl Grazier, M.S.I.D., M.P.A.
Cheryl Grazier Consulting LLC
- Principal of Cheryl Grazier Consulting LLC, which offers customized learning and development programs designed to increase the leadership and management capability of individuals, teams, groups, and organizations
- Over 20 years of business experience in both the public and private sector as a trusted advisor in the areas of culture change, strategy implementation, program management, and team and leadership development
- Has worked in a variety of industries, including communications, government agencies, governmental contracting, and real estate
- Passionate about developing people skills and leadership capabilities for individuals and she specializes in exposing people’s hidden aptitudes and talents, which enables those individuals to develop their known and recently found strengths and abilities
- Most obvious qualities are her energy, compassion, inspiration, creativity, resourcefulness, enthusiasm, and passion for everything she does; by inspiring individuals and teams to be more than they think they can be, she launches individual and group productivity and morale to new levels; is never satisfied with the ‘that’s the way we’ve always done it’ approach, creates an atmosphere of innovation during her presentations
- Presents outstanding programs in the areas of leadership development, interpersonal communication skills, conflict management, performance management and conduct issues, and change management
- Holds several industry certifications, including MBTI, DiSC, and FIRO-B; also licensed as a real estate broker in both Missouri and Florida and holds a real estate instructors license in Florida
- Believes that positive thinking is one of the keys to unlocking an individual’s potential; has devoured the writings and learnings of Canfield, Carnegie, Covey, Hanson, Maxwell, Nightingale, Peale, and many others
- Loves sharing her positive attitude with others and knows that a facilitator is one who enables groups to succeed long after her program; as both a participant and a facilitator of numerous personal development meetings in the past, she is proud to guide others through a process that truly delivers what it promises
- Can be contacted at 904-392-3427, [email protected], or https://cherylgrazierconsulting.com/
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.