Understand how to introduce and effectively use evidence in depositions, trials, and motion practice.
Whether you represent plaintiffs or defendants, the key to success at depositions, motion practice, or trial is the effective use of evidence and witnesses. Ineffective presentation of witnesses and demonstrative evidence in depositions and trials are all too common, yet at the same time, easily avoided with proper planning and use of trial lawyer skills. This course provides practical tips and tactics to use with witnesses and to introduce testimony and demonstrative evidence in depositions, trials, and motion practice. This material will explain and detail specific methods of the best ways to introduce evidence and highlight pitfalls to avoid when presenting witnesses and evidence.
David Randolph Smith
David Randolph Smith & Associates
- Partner in the office of David Randolph Smith & Associates
- Trial attorney for 44 years and was a professor of law at Vanderbilt Law School (1983 to1988), teaching torts, evidence, and professional responsibility
- Recognized by his peers as one of the best lawyers in America in personal injury litigation and as one of the best lawyers in Tennessee
- Member of the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee (and Expert Committee) in the Allergan Biocell Breast Implant MDL
- J.D. degree, with honors, Order of the Coif, the University of Texas at Austin; B.A. degree, cum laude, Harvard University
- Can be contacted at 615-742-1775 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.