Learn the keys to successful fundraising for your nonprofit organizations.
Many nonprofit organizations limit their financial support on limited ways of fundraising to support their mission, either out of habit, or out of a limited knowledge of the elements in a diversified fundraising plan. This reliance on habit or lack of knowledge limits their ability to sustain and grow their impact. Especially in today's environment, facing the challenges of the recent pandemic, it is critical that nonprofit organizations get back to basics and expand their resource development efforts to maintain and grow their impact. This topic is fast-paced and practical, as it details the key elements in a diversified resource development plan that any nonprofit can, and should, implement as well as easy ideas and tips for success. The presenter is a fundraising pro with more than 50 years of experience who will share practical and useful ideas that nonprofits can put to work immediately, including how to get board members and other volunteers involved in fundraising, and a warning about an often-missed IRS Form 990 opportunity.
Jean Block Consulting, Inc
- National trainer and consultant on nonprofit management, board development, and fundraising
- Has served as both board and staff leader for local, regional, and national nonprofits for more than 50 years
- In 1996, formed Jean Block Consulting, Inc to share her expertise with nonprofit organizations whose missions serve arts to environment, human services to animal rights, educational institutions, and professional associations; in 2006, founded Social Enterprise Ventures, LLC to guide nonprofits through a process to develop earned income strategies
- A sought-after speaker and trainer at national conferences such as CAPLAW and the Southern Grants Forum, as well as other local and regional meetings and individual nonprofit organizations
- Has written several nonprofit books and manuals, including The ABCs of Building Better Boards; The Invisible Yellow Line: Clarifying Board and Staff Roles; Fast FUNdraising Facts for Fame & Fortune; FUNdraising, 180+ Great Ideas to Raise More Money; and The Nonprofit Guide to Social Enterprise: Show Me The (Unrestricted) Money
- Can be contacted at www.jblockinc.com or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.