Understand the federal rules governing third-party subpoenas.
Document discovery isn't limited to direct litigation or internal and employee investigations. Third-party subpoenas often require a similar approach as discovery during litigation. Such subpoenas allow parties in civil litigation to obtain evidence, including documents and testimony, from individuals or organizations who are not part of the lawsuit--that is, from third parties. This presentation will help legal professionals to understand the federal rules governing third-party subpoenas, assess the factors that impact a decision regarding whether to object to a third-party subpoena, understand the subpoena response process, and analyze the various factors that impact the burden of responding to third-party subpoenas.
Jason R. Mattox
King & Spalding
- Senior attorney, King & Spalding
- Over 20 years of experience in e-discovery as an attorney with King & Spalding Discovery Center
- Member, State Bar of Georgia, e-discovery section
- J.D. degree, Santa Clara University; B.A. degree, cum laude, University of San Diego
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 404-215-5833
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.