Learn how to properly and effectively draft different types of trusts for an estate plan.
In this program, the speaker will introduce the topic of using trusts in estate planning by first discussing various types of trusts, why trusts are typically used, and the parties and documentation involved in creating a trust. We will then cover how trusts are drafted and common provisions that most trust documents contain. Finally, we'll look at a number of specific provisions that can be included in trusts to add flexibility and carry out a client's intent. After attending this presentation, attendees should have a better understanding of the various types of trusts and how they are commonly used as part of an estate plan. Additionally, attendees will learn what provisions are important to include in the trust document and be introduced to how trusts operate.
Teresa L. Bush, Esq.
- Over 30 years of experience in trusts and estates law
- Director of Education and Support Services for InterActive Legal
- Former attorney with Kelly, Hart, and Hallman in Fort Worth, Texas, and tax consultant with Ernst & Young
- Author of several articles/blogs on estate planning topics
- Frequent presenter of online webinars and training classes, including: Effect of Recent Events on Estate Planning, Estate Planning Before 2026 and Beyond for Married Couples, and Restructuring Trusts for the New Tax Law: Trusts under the SECURE Act
- Graduate, Rice University and University of Texas School of Law
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.