Understand the concepts and organization underlying residential and commercial real estate transaction documents.
Residential and commercial real estate transactions are built upon the documents which lay out the terms and conditions for those transactions. In order to be effective, those documents must contain clearly articulated concepts and be organized so the parties to the transactions, and sometimes finders-of-fact (that is, judges and juries), can interpret those documents. It is a best practice if real estate transaction documents are designed and constructed from a proactive risk management perspective, using checklists to ensure the relevant substantive and procedural matters are addressed and not inadvertently dropped. This topic is intended to help real estate professionals such as developers, owners, property managers, engineers, surveyors, contractors, and attorneys understand how to prepare and review real estate documents in a variety of settings such as purchase and sale transactions, leases, development projects, shared ownership/management/cost-sharing arrangements (condominiums, cooperatives, owner associations), and mortgage financings.
Philip N. Kabler, Esq.
Bogin, Munns & Munns, P.A.
- Partner (shareholder) at Bogin, Munns & Munns, P.A.
- Practicing in the areas of real estate, business, banking, and equine industry
- Member of numerous professional and civic organizations
- Has taught at the University of Florida Levin College of Law and Warrington College of Business (undergraduate and graduate levels)
- J.D. degree, University of Pennsylvania Law School; B.A. degree, cum laude, Brandeis University
- Can be contacted at 352-332-7688 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.