Understand why the best employees leave and what you can do to sway their decision before they exit.
The U.S. government reports that recent quit rates have reached record levels. Recruiters are leveraging Twitter®, Facebook®, LinkedIn®, Pinterest® and Instagram® to lure your best employees away. Employees are reviewing a variety of employment options. This topic helps decision makers determine their vulnerability for losing 'A' players and provides practical action items to become a destination company for the best employees. Too often we are our own worst enemies with policies and procedures that actually drive good people away. Discover the motivation of any employee and management practices that encourage and sustain 'A' players. Learn the #1 reason good people leave and options to put a stop to the mass exodus. Get out of the babysitting business. It's hard work, but not complicated. Just ONE conversation can change an entire corporate culture.
HR Policy Studio
- Pain relief for business owners and management at all levels; whether it’s a keynote presentation, a conference breakout session, training your management team or serving as a coach to your one-person HR department, Hunter alleviates the frustration and promotes better HR decision-making
- Presented over 4000 on stage events, over 17,000 presentation hours to 100,000 business owners and managers at all levels on topics such as hiring, motivation, leadership, firing and staying out of court
- Wrote, Please Sue Me - The Guide to Safe Hiring and Firing Practices for the Frontline Manager with a Short Attention Span
- Has reviewed over 1200 employee handbooks
- Award winning senior course leader for the American Management Association and a top-rated speaker with the Society for Human Resource Management; Speaker of the Year, Impact Speaker of the Year and Top Performer Vistage honors
- Along with hundreds of small, growing businesses his client list includes, Anheuser-Busch, FedEx, Carpet One, Caterpillar, Morton Buildings, The National Institutes of Health, Partners HealthCare, and Milton Hershey School
- M.S. degree in employment law, Nova Southeastern’s Shepard Broad College of Law; attended Tulane University in New Orleans; graduate, Iowa State
- Can be contacted at 507-993-1340, [email protected] or www.HunterLott.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.