Do what you do best by discovering, declaring, and developing your strengths for success.
The strengths we possess and the value we add should be obvious, but often, it's not. When we identify our strengths and focus on them, we are more productive, perform better, are more engaged, and have greater joy in work and life. Strengths are a unique combination of skills, talents, knowledge, and experiences. Many of your strengths go underutilized, unappreciated, and too often, unrewarded. Having the confidence that is garnered by working in your strengths is paramount to successfully executing your goals. Honing and developing what is best in you is the right formula for sustained excellence. In as much as people need to see value in what they do, they also need to see themselves as better people for having done the work that they do. This is a fundamental shift from the deficit approach rampant in society, which involves shoring up our weaknesses. This course will help you do what you do best by discovering, declaring, and developing your strengths for success.
Larry Hammond, Sr.
- Principal with V1H Consulting
- Through his workshops, strategy sessions, and keynote addresses, he focuses on helping organizations that are stuck in the way it has always been done, thinking without ever achieving true satisfaction, to transform
- By producing an organizational culture that creates a contagious leadership environment, helps organizations to achieve maximum performance, increase employee retention, and heighten employee engagement
- More than 20 years of senior leadership, coaching, training, and development experience
- Mentor in business, marketing, sales, human resources, entrepreneurship, and leadership in public agencies and community organizations
- Facilitated management and employee feedback sessions
- Coaches leaders and managers in public and private industries around team building and culture development
- Developed, delivered, and evaluated a variety of training seminars, including, customer service, change management, strategic planning leadership development, and public speaking
- Provided leadership training to Leadership Pasadena, a leadership program that empowers, inspires, and connects leaders who strengthen a diverse community
- Designed, developed, and delivered management and leadership programs for managers in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors that helped clients improve employee and organizational performance
- Certified in Managing Organizational Change (MOC)
- 34 Strong Certified Strengths Coach
- Completed graduate courses in public administration from Catholic University, Washington, D.C., and in information technology, University of the District of Columbia
- M.A. degree in public administration, The Tseng College-Graduate, international, at California State University, Northridge; B.S. degree, Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA
- Can be contacted at 626-379-4108 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.