Everyone in your firm has a special talent; learn how to bring out those gifts and build the best team around you.
When you move beyond the decades-old call for diversity and start inclusion initiatives, you will increase collaboration, innovation, and morale at your firm. In the traditional viewpoint of diversity, individual physical characteristics are identified. Inclusion is making associates included in the planning, goals, and the forward movement of the organization. Diversity refers to the individuals from different backgrounds and ethnicities that form your team or workforce. By embracing the diversity that has been established in the organization and then moving to inclusive initiatives, you, as a manager, will work to treat diverse others with respect and help them reach their potential and work at the top of their capabilities. With inclusion as part of your culture, your firm will be more profitable.
Karla Brandau, CEO
Workplace Power Institute
- CEO of Workplace Power Institute
- Areas of expertise includes productivity and time management, email survival skills, DISC and driving forces assessments, emotional intelligence, team building, and leadership, and conducts regular speeches, seminars, and workshops in all of these areas
- Author of several publications: Wake Up the Winner Inside, Email Survival Skills, 101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals, Visual Guides to Outlook® 2010, 2013 and 2016, The Leadership of One, and How to Earn the Gift of Discretionary Effort
- Certified speaking professional, registered corporate coach, certified facilitator, certified professional behaviors analyst, and certified professional motivators analyst
- B.A. degree in education
- Can be contacted at 770-923-0883, [email protected], on Twitter® @KarlaBrandau, LinkedIn/In/KarlaBrandau, and www.KarlaBrandau.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.