Learn why you may want to get rid of your traditional performance reviews.
A trend among progressive businesses is to do away with annual performance reviews. The reasons for doing this are many, but the most prevalent is that performance reviews aren't motivating to employees or beneficial for employers. But what should replace the traditional performance review, as you still need to motivate and monitor employee performance? This content first helps practitioners understand why traditional performance reviews fail to provide employee or employers with helpful information and feedback on performance. Second, and more importantly, it provides a framework of tools and processes that you can use in place of the performance review to motivate employees and gain helpful information for managers and the company.
- HR consultant at AmeriBen/IEC Group
- Attorney and human resources expert with more than fifteen years of experience providing advice and recommendations to a wide range of businesses
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of labor and employment law
- Well-respected trainer and speaker on human resource and employment compliance issues having presented at more than 100 conferences
- Wrote several publications and articles related to the areas of management defense employment law
- J.D. degree, Order of the Coif, University of Oregon School of Law
- Can be contacted at 360-487-6838 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.