Gain the tools needed to avoid costly mistakes and potential legal issues during dissolution.
This presentation provides key insights into the legal and tax aspects of dissolving a corporation or partnership. It covers everything from filing dissolution papers to asset distribution. By attending, you'll acquire the necessary tools to avoid costly mistakes and potential legal issues during dissolution.
Alex Oware, CPA
O & G Tax and Accounting Services, LLC
- Founder of O&G Tax and Accounting, providing superior financial counsel to individuals and businesses across the globe
- His specialization encompasses diverse areas such as sales/use tax audits, income tax audits, franchise and income tax nexus reviews, and cross-border taxation
- Certified Acceptance Agent working with U.S. resident and non-resident aliens, other foreign taxpayers, and diverse and global clientele
- Extends his expertise to a wide online audience through online consulting at Justanswer.com, where he has answered nearly 12,000 tax-related queries, cementing his role as a trusted and accessible tax advisor
- As an industry thought leader, his insightful perspectives have found their way to the pages of esteemed publications like The Denver Post, WTOP (Washington’s Top News), U.S News & World Report, Yahoo News, Real Simple Online Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg Businessweek, and Ladders News
- Author of several popular articles on complex tax and accounting subjects such as USA – INDIA F-1 & J-1 Tax Treaty, Foreign-Owned U.S. LLCs, and Amazon Foreign Sellers, US Taxation, and 1099-K Reporting
- Studying for a Juris Doctorate from Concord Law School at Purdue University Global
- M.B.A degree in accounting and finance, Colorado Heights University; B.S. degree in accounting and finance, Presbyterian University College of Ghana
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.