Learn how DISC can function as your guide to understanding people and how to best interact with them.
Have you ever noticed that of all of the people in your organization, the one person you would like to avoid working with is usually placed on your team or projects? Do you ask yourself, why do I have to work with them again and again? You might have even said something like, 'It is as if we are speaking two different languages.' And you probably are. DISC. DISC is a personality and behavior framework model that is used to understand and communicate with other people. The DISC personality model classifies people into four overarching behavioral categories, and these categories represent four separate and sometimes conflicting tendencies that impact aspects of everyone's personality, such as their risk tolerance, openness, optimism, autonomy, and more. The DISC framework gives us the tools to understand and communicate more effectively with one another. By using insights offered to us through DISC, we can learn to employ empathy and open-mindedness in our communication.
The more you learn about the DISC types, the better you can understand when to be calm, when to be excited, when to consider new ideas, when to be blatantly assertive, etc. DISC can function as your guide to understanding people and how to best interact with them.
Cheryl Grazier, M.S.I.D., M.P.A.
Cheryl Grazier Consulting LLC
- Principal of Cheryl Grazier Consulting LLC, which offers customized learning and development programs designed to increase the leadership and management capability of individuals, teams, groups, and organizations
- Over 20 years of business experience in both the public and private sector as a trusted advisor in the areas of culture change, strategy implementation, program management, and team and leadership development
- Has worked in a variety of industries, including communications, government agencies, governmental contracting, and real estate
- Passionate about developing people skills and leadership capabilities for individuals and she specializes in exposing people’s hidden aptitudes and talents, which enables those individuals to develop their known and recently found strengths and abilities
- Most obvious qualities are her energy, compassion, inspiration, creativity, resourcefulness, enthusiasm, and passion for everything she does; by inspiring individuals and teams to be more than they think they can be, she launches individual and group productivity and morale to new levels; is never satisfied with the ‘that’s the way we’ve always done it’ approach, creates an atmosphere of innovation during her presentations
- Presents outstanding programs in the areas of leadership development, interpersonal communication skills, conflict management, performance management and conduct issues, and change management
- Holds several industry certifications, including MBTI, DiSC, and FIRO-B; also licensed as a real estate broker in both Missouri and Florida and holds a real estate instructors license in Florida
- Believes that positive thinking is one of the keys to unlocking an individual’s potential; has devoured the writings and learnings of Canfield, Carnegie, Covey, Hanson, Maxwell, Nightingale, Peale, and many others
- Loves sharing her positive attitude with others and knows that a facilitator is one who enables groups to succeed long after her program; as both a participant and a facilitator of numerous personal development meetings in the past, she is proud to guide others through a process that truly delivers what it promises
- Can be contacted at 904-392-3427, [email protected], or https://cherylgrazierconsulting.com/
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.