Learn how a financial wellness program would benefit your company and employees.
Employers offer smoking cessation classes to help their workers stop smoking. Exercise classes help employees stay fit. Nutrition classes help employees make better food choices. All of these wellness programs demonstrate that organizations care about the health and well-being of their employees. However, none of these wellness programs address the financial stress that impact a majority of their employees.
This material will help the persons responsible for benefits and wellness programs to understand what financial wellness is, how financial stress affects both the employee and employer, and how to create a financial wellness program that will positively impact the lives of your employees. The information also explains how to engage employees in a financial wellness program and how to create a cost/benefit analysis for the program. Employees are stressed about their finances and do not know where to turn for help. Creating a financial wellness program is one way to support your employees while also increasing your bottom line.
Alison Hinson MBA, LLC
- Owner of Money Matters – Expert Answers to Financial Questions (alisonhinson.com)
- TV host, radio host, and writer on financial topics
- Maine Association of Broadcasters Radio News Award, Third Place, Public Affairs
- Creator of a 6-week and 10-week program to help people manage their finances
- On-air host, business college adjunct faculty member, certified business teacher
- Author of multiple articles on personal financial topics
- MBA degree, Ohio University
- Can be contacted at 207-671-1491 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.