Ensure your organization has a strong metric system to make better decisions for your business needs.
It is important for human resources to be a strategic partner in any organization. In order to obtain this goal, HR must be able to quantify its role in objective terms because organizations are managed by data. CEOs and senior management understand the importance of human capital; however, they do not understand the measuring tools on how to hold managers accountable for the impact their workforce has on strategic success. A scorecard model introduces the management and the metric system that identifies the behaviors, competencies, and culture required for workforce success. It is important to understand how these dimensions impact the bottom line. In order for HR to ensure its value as a strategic partner, all of its processes and roles need to be quantifiable. This information will assist you in understanding the metrics to measure the outcomes of the processes and roles.
Jackie A. Sexson
- Compliance manager with Fortune 250 company
- Former executive director with the legal and human resources consulting firm, The Sexson Group
- Extensive experience in employment and labor law, as well as human resources
- Has a legal and HR background in employee relations, performance management (360-degree feedback), organizational management, benefits administration, recruitment and selection, compensation, equal employment opportunity, and training and development
- Experience with the public sector, Fortune 500 companies, and small startup companies
- Held director and executive level positions, and worked as an independent consultant
- Certified as a senior professional in human resources by the Society for Human Resources Management
- J.D. and M.B.A. degrees
- Can be contacted at 303-513-6018 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.